Saturday, February 18, 2012

My World Was Shattered

Two months ago my Master left me. He decided to accept a job where I could not travel with him. He relinquished me to seek another Master in his absence. 

I was not so keen on the idea at first. I had been a loyal slave to my Master for 3 years. I pleased him at every chance I could. The times we could not be together were painful, but no where near the magnitude of replacing him completely. I could never replace what my Master had given me. I learned my place at his side. Whether that be in bed, or not. 

Master told me he did not want to leave his little slave but he needed to leave for the job. I pleaded with him to stay, I told him I would do anything he asked. Master smacked me hard across the face as I pleaded. Master does not tolerate whining.

As tears rolled down my cheeks I watched him pack and drive away. Leaving behind a lost slave. Scared and all alone. 

I sat alone for days crying and looking at his collar for me, running my finger over the tiny tag that said "Property of Byron". Feeling empty, I threw it in a box and packed it away. Trying to forget him.


I had never been so hurt in my life than what he did that night.


SHS <3



No comments:

Post a Comment