Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Master

I love my Master. He treats me like his one and only. If I obey him of course. Master always says I have a choice, whether or not I will obey. If I obey he rewards me, if I don't then I get punished. I please my Master physically and psychologically. He tells me all of his secrets, me being one of them. I listen to him and learn my place as his slave.


I earned this privilege when I turned 18. He swept me off to his house after a year or so of talking back and forth through email. Master said he would have come for me earlier, but something he had to do was in the way of us being together. I gladly accompanied him as his girl on various occasions. Then one night it turned into something more as we both slipped into bed together. Master let loose and chained me up. He told me I had been a good girl so far and that Master would let me free if I survived the night...He broke me. 


He broke me in hard. 


Everything I did was on constant watch from my new Master. He slapped my bum if I did something wrong. He smacked my cheek if I mouthed off. 


But I love Master. That won't ever stop. As long as I live I will try to please my Master. 


Because at the end of the day I know I mean more to Master than he tells me.


SHS <3



No comments:

Post a Comment