Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Day Off...Valentines



We agreed three years ago that I would be able to have Valentine's off. The one day I don't have to ask Master's permission, or please him when he gets off from work. Master lets me free. I get to take my collar and leash off. 


It felt weird not having it around my neck yesterday as I awoke. I was given my allowance to go shopping  like every week, and a nice lump sum extra for my day off. I went to lunch with a few friends and had a nice time buying a few things for myself. But as it got closer to after noon I missed my Master.


I liked his roughness. He was strong, intimidating. I fit neatly into his arms though. Master would sometimes hold me all through the night. Clutching at what was rightfully his. I relished in these moments. As his slave I did his household chores and cleaning. I was required to wear my collar around the house as a symbol that he controlled me no matter where he was. It was also a reminder all while I was alone that I remained his. He was my Master, and I, his slave, would not be unfaithful to him. He would place the collar around my neck locking it in place every morning, ready for him when he would come home and attach the leash.


As I brought home my things I found myself needing him more than ever. I became very nervous and uncomfortable waiting for him to come through the door. I decided to change in the bedroom and quickly undressed. I saw my naked reflection in the mirror. I was pale, average height, I normally had short dark hair but today I had on a blue wig. I saw my eyes behind layers of kohl eyeliner, blue and satisfied. My perky round breasts bounced as I went to grab my usual corset. I loved how it felt having my tight laced support against my ribs. My waist was instantly shaped perfectly for Master's hands. It gave my hips definition and left my ass exposed for him to slap. I placed my legs through my panties and pulled them over my soft pussy. I put my thigh stockings on and slipped onto the couch. I felt comfortable once more.


I couldn't resist. I let my collar rest against my neck before I grabbed the lock and placed it through the loops, shut it and waited like a good slave did for her Master.


Today when I awoke my collar was still in place from the night before. He had punished me twice for breaking my Valentine's rule. But as I laid back last night against the soft sheets, I took my beating like the good slave I am. A smile spread across my lips knowing my one day apart from my Master was over and I had 364 days to look forward to of never being out of his grasp.


Night,
SHS



No comments:

Post a Comment